I'm not a natural blogger and I'm no techie. I'm an ultra trail runner by passion, and a journalist by profession - in that order of priority.
In this blog I use the one to talk about the other - my trail thoughts, musings and meanderings about running mountains and trails.
I call it rockhoppin', just because... well... that's what we trail runners love to do!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Catch Ryan Sandes on Carte Blanche this Sunday


Ever dreamed of being able to catch speedster Ryan Sandes, South Africa's very own world champ ultra-distance off-road endurance runner? Now's your chance - and from the comfort of your couch! Tune in to Carte Blanche on Sunday night - Ryan will be speaking about his last two wins, the Jungle Marathon and the Atacama Crossing, and his next challenge in the 4Deserts Series, Antarctica.

No comments:

Post a Comment